The following information was compiled by staff of the Conejos County Sheriff. Persons listed here are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Tonya Olivas, 30, was booked Dec. 16 on suspicion of third-degree assault.
• Rossi Duran, 51, was booked Dec. 16 on suspicion of third-degree assault.
• Gerald Bagwell, 24, Manassa, was booked Dec. 16 on suspicion of vehicular eluding, obstructing a peace officer, reckless driving, theft and conspiracy to commit criminal extortion.
• Ryan Martinez, 28, Antonito, was booked Dec. 19 for Possession of weapons by a previous offender and possession of a dangerous weapon.
• Clinton Chavez, 29, Manassa, was booked Dec. 20 on a warrant for failure to appear in Conejos County