CONEJOS — Following is a list of arrests as reported by the Conejos County Sheriff. All persons listed are to be considered innocent until found guilty in a court of law.
• Joshua Graves, 38, Del Norte, was arrested July 12 on suspicion of violating an order of protection, child abuse, resisting arrest, harassment, menacing, reckless endangerment, criminal attempt and second-degree assault of a peace officer.
• Jonathan Duran, 37, Antonito, was arrested July 14 for failure to comply.
• Joshua Sacco, 18, Manassa, was arrested July 14 on suspicion of second-degree assault.
• Darrian Duran, 21, Clifton, was arrested. July 14 on suspicion of second-degree assault.
• Kazandra Abeyta, 27, Albuquerque, New Mexico was booked July 12 for failure to appear.
• Brian Montoya, 30, Antonito, was booked July 11 for failure to appear and failure to register.
• Alex Candelaria, 28, Capulin, was booked July 9 for failure to comply-burglary and failure to comply not defined.
• Candice Jiron, 42, Antonito, was booked July 6 on suspicion of domestic violence, menacing, child abuse and second-degree assault.
• Roger Holland, 51, Manassa, was booked July 1 for failure to appear on a traffic count.
• Kevin Lopez, 25, Romeo, was booked July 1 for failure to comply.
• Robert Gallegos, 59, Antonito, was arrested July 1 for assault in the third degree-domestic violence- and sexual assault.
• Mario Roybal, 41, Sanford, was booked June 30 for failure to appear on two counts of assault.
• Joleen Candelaria, 41, Antonito, was booked June 30 for second-degree burglary and theft
• Deedra Martinez, 34, Alamosa, was booked June 29 for failure to appear for conservations of animals and failure to appear on a charge of trespassing.
• Kimberly Sisneros, 35, Antonito, was booked June 26 for failure to comply.
• Brandon Winters, 20, Manassa, was booked June 25 for failure to appear on a traffic charge.
• Andrew Balderas, 36, Colorado Springs, was arrested June 23 for being a fugitive of justice out of Colorado Springs and failure to appear on charges relating to dangerous drugs.
• Michelle Medina, 44, Antonito, was arrested June 23 on suspicion of theft and forgery.
• Eloy Herrera, 28, La Jara, was booked June 23 for failure to appear on a trespassing charge.
• Brian Vincenti, 58, Dulce, New Mexico, was booked June 23 for DUI.
One case of COVID-19 has been reported in the Conejos County Jail and some 15 persons have been quarantined, according to Sheriff Garth Crowther.