CONEJOS COUNTY— The following information was provided by the Conejos County Sheriff. Everyone on the list is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Tanya Sandoval F, 42, Antonito was arrested Nov. 14 for failure to appear on a forgery charge.
• Robin Jaramillo, 34, Manassa, was arrested Nov. 1 for non-injury child abuse, criminal mischief, domestic violence and harassment.
• Shiela Martinez, 42, Alamosa, was booked Nov. 2, for assault in the second-degree with strangulation.
• Maya Veldez, 29, San Luis was booked Nov. 3 for Felony eluding, failure to stop/yield
right of way as required at stop sign intersection at the junction of roadway and careless driving.
• Richard Espinoza, 27, Romeo, was booked Nov. 3 for felony menacing.
• Sabrina Phillips, 26, La Jara, was booked Nov. 6 for failure to appear on a traffic offense.
Stephen Perea, 52 La Jara, was arrested Nov. 6 for three counts of violation of a protection order, harassment, stalking. And a Schedule II controlled substance.
• Jacob Medina, 22, Sanford, was booked Nov. 9 for failure to appear on the charge of obstructing a peace officer.
• Albert Finan, 28, La Jara, CO was booked Nov. 10 for failure to appear on an assault charge.