CONEJOS — The following information was provided by Conejos County Sheriff Garth Crowther. Persons listed here are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law:
• Albert Finian, 28, La Jara, was booked Oct. 5 for third degree assault and domestic violence.
• Carson Perley, 26, Manassa, was booked Oct. 8 on two counts of failure to appear.
• Cody Smith, 34, La Jara, was booked Oct.8 on a warrant for harassment and a count of child abuse.
• Diamond Jacquez, 23, Monte Vista, was booked Oct. 11 for assault, harassment and domestic violence.
• David Martinez, 36, Antonito, was booked Oct. 11 for aggravated robbery, theft and menacing.
• Eric Langford, 36, Manassa, was arrested Oct. 12 for sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, prohibited use of weapons, unlawful sexual contact and child abuse with injury.