Conejos County Sheriff’s Report
CONEJOS — The following information was compiled by Conejos County Sheriff’s Department staff. All persons named should be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Joshua Gonzales, 30, Manassa, was arrested Feb. 1 on suspicion of child abuse and domestic violence.
• Linjia Chen, 31, La Jara, was arrested Feb. 2 on suspicion of domestic violence, criminal mischief and harassment.
• Julie Ckaunch, 50, was booked Feb. 4 for failure to appear on a traffic offense.
• Jacob Medina, 22, Sanford, was booked Feb. 5 on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Kevin Ceron, 31, Antonito, was booked Feb. 5 for failure to appear.
• Brsya Salvio, 23, Alamosa, was booked Feb. 5 for failure to appear on a traffic count.
• Stephen Perea, 52, La Jara, was arrested Feb. 5 on suspicion of violation of a protection order, attempted first degree offense and criminal trespassing.
• Albert Finan, 28, La Jara, was booked Feb. 6 on a failure to appear warrant out of Rio Grande County.