Conejos County Sheriff's Report April 28
CONEJOS — The following list of arrests was compiled by staff members of Conejos County Sheriff Garth Crowther. Persons listed here are presumed innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law.
• Kimberly Lopez, 34, La Jara, was booked April 13 on suspicion of attempt to commit first degree criminal trespass and stalking.
• Michael Chacon, 30, Romeo, was booked April 13 on suspicion of second-degree burglary and on a warrant for failure to appear on a shoplifting charge out of the Alamosa Police Department.
• Albert Trujillo, 61, Manassa, booked April 14 on Conejos County charges for failure to appear on burglary and larceny.
• Monica Lucero 52, La Jara, was booked April 14 on a warrant for domestic violence.
• Tyler Rogers, 23, Antonito, was booked April 14 on a warrant for failure to appear in Mineral County.
• Albert Gonzales, 61, Alamosa, was booked April 14 for failure to comply
• Michael Martinez, 56, Antonito, was booked April 14 for assault in the second degree, domestic violence and harassment.
• Justin Hodson, 44, Denver, was arrested for aggravated motor vehicle theft, criminal possession of a financial device and criminal possession of an identification device.
• Marty Larsen, 54, Alamosa was booked April 15 for fugitive from justice on an extortion case.
• Christopher Crittenden, 45, Antonito, was booked April 17 on a fourth DUI. Driving whole license revoked for an alcohol offense, careless driving, failed to notify police of accident, failure to provide insurance driving without a safety belt and speeding 10 to 19 miles per hour over the posted limit.
• Diamond Jacquez, 24, Monte Vista, was booked April 20 for domestic violence, third-degree assault -harassment, violation of a protection order, and violation of bail bond conditions.