Conejos County Sheriff's Report Feb. 15-21
CONEJOS — The following information was compiled by the Conejos County Sheriff’s staff. All persons listed here are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law:
- Kimberly Lopez, 33, La Jara, was booked Feb. 16 for failure to appear in Conejos County.
- Duane Thompson, 47, Capulin, was booked Feb. 17 for violation of a protection order.
- Jacob Gonzales, 38, Alamosa, was booked Feb. 17 for failure to appear.
- James Martinez, 28, Denver, was booked Feb. 17 for failure to appear and criminal impersonation in Weld County.
- Clinton Jarvies, 51, Alamosa, was booked Feb. 19 on two warrants for failure to appear.
- Erika Sanchez, 31, Center, was booked Feb. 19 for failure to appear on a traffic offense out of Alamosa County.
- Michelle Sheridan, 56, Alamosa, was booked Feb. 20 on a court sentence for six months.
- Anthony Padilla, 30, La Jara, was booked Feb. 21 for failure to appear on an assault charge and failure to appear on a traffic offense.