LA JARA — The following list of arrests was compiled by the staff of Conejos County Sheriff Garth Crowther.
Persons listed here are considered innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law.
• Daniel Franco, 35, Sanford, was booked May 10 on a warrant for failure to appear out of Alamosa County.
• Billy Campbell, 46, homeless, was booked May 11 on two warrants for failure to appear out of Summit County and a warrant for trespassing out of Douglas County.
• Julie Claunch, 50, Conejos County, was cited May 12 for failure to appear on a traffic count.
• Sarah Mozley, 30, Manassa, was cited May 15 for failure to appear in Conejos County and failure to appear in Alamosa County.
• Dominic Sanchez, 46, La Jara, was booked May 16 for fugitive of justice in Alamosa County.
• Michael Martinez, 56, Antonito, was booked May 17 for failure to appear in Conejos County.
• Rudy Rueben Archuleta, 60, Antonito, was arrested May 22 for harassment, Criminal Mischief and domestic violence.
• Ashley Stockham, 36, Alamosa County, was booked May 22 for failure to appear in Conejos County.
• Maria Gomez, 49, Alamosa County, was booked May 24 for DUI.
• Pedro Marroquin, 24, Romeo, was booked May 24 for contempt of court in in Conejos County.
• Joel Espinoza, 29, Manassa, was booked May 26 for aggravated Motor Vehicle theft.