Conejos County Sheriff's Report March 24
CONEJOS — The following information was compiled by staff members of the Conejos County Sheriff. Persons listed here are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law:
• Stacie Mc Carthy, 40, Sanford, was arrested March 9 on suspicion of harassment and domestic violence.
• John Troth, 47, Moffat, was booked March 9 on a fugitive of justice warrant out of Saguache County.
• Steven Romero, 36, Antonito, was booked March 10 for failure to appear out of Conejos County.
• Sidney Garcia, 59, Antonito, was booked March 11 for failure to appear out of Larimer County.
• Pedro Marroquin, 24, Romeo, was arrested March 11 on suspicion of domestic violence, harassment, violation of a protective order and criminal mischief.
• Jeremy Zlater, 38, Sanford, was arrested March 12 on suspicion of sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust, victim under 15, aggravated, defendant’s child and child abuse. Knowing, reckless, bodily injury.